Which system gives better results for U'r $

420hydrodude

Hello All,

I have a "freind" per say whos torn between using a Drip system for Vegi or using the Ebb and Flow watering system for Vegi. I bealive "He" has a 2x2x7 tray which he has not used yet until he knows a little more. Originaly his plan was to billed an Ebb and Flow watering system for Blooming and a the drip system for Vegi. But "He" has been told to use the E&F for vegi and receive a better yeild of plant. Do plants live better and longer in this type of environment (E&F) or having them set in rockwool blocks inside a pot with orchid pellits do they live longer? "He" wants input on the better system for his money and quality of plant.

Best Regards.

From all the grows I've seen, ebb&flow is a better system than rockwool cubes... but not sure why "he" would be considering different veg and flower systems.

I vote for Ebbnflo with coco fiber and chunks! The reason, only have to water once a day, coco retains moisture much better than clay balls. I've (Oh I mean he's) used this method for years with great success!>)

Thank You all for the great positive feedback.

"He" will stick with the Ebb and Flow system and will let everyone know the outcome.

Please keep the the feedback coming in all is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom