help with Drip setup

marrons

So when my babies grow i wana put them in a drip system
0809002005a.jpg

*the itty bitty one next to the top left didn't come out so well so it got replaced by what i think is a baby sativa plant

Right now they're in a ghetto ghetto DWC.
My question is: for 4 plants in a drip system what type of water pump should i use, my options range from 30gph - 300gph. and i found all the stuff i need to hook it up at LOWES (home depot sucks gonads) i wana use 2gph drip nozzles and i dont want the pressure to backup say if i was using a 50gph pump (2x4 = 8, 8 /= 50)
Or should i just make an EBB & FlOW system?
Looking at other grows, do i even need those little drip nozzles? or just let the open end hang right onto the roots? cuz then all i would need is a low gph pump right?
I'm sure there's some enthusiast out there with an equation to figure this out :geek:. Im a first time grower (if it aint obvious) looking for experienced advice.

I saw you post on another thread with different questions. drippers work as well as anything else out there....I dont use drippers but I do have experience in Flood tables,EbbnGrow buckets, Powergrowers,Waterfarms and DWC. In my opinion the best system is generally the simplest.....Flood tables are the most adaptable and pretty cheap and not to many parts...pumps will go bad...water and air included.
that all being said...you will need a net pot with media..hydroton,rockwool,higromite,lava rock etc...watering times varies with media

lava rocks o.0?, hrmm i'll have to look into that. yeah sorry about all the questions, this is only my 3rd week and i guess im in the "nesting"phase (nope, havn't had a kid yet), planning ahead and making sure i got it right just helps to ease my mind, and since i got a bum knee i cant go ride my trick bike so i gotta occupy myself somehow.

questions are fine...dont expect too much the 1st time out...if they live to fruition your all the better....there are alot of good members and support staff to help ya so no worries..

Back
Top Bottom