Drip System Questions

brocious719

DSCF05081.JPG
New indoor farmer using drip system on two clones in hydroton and wondering 'bout my watering schedule. Currently feeding 4 times a day @ an hour each on the reccomendation of the folks who helped me get started. Too much? Too little? I have read much on the subject and have not been able to reach a conclusion on my own. I have a 10 gal. resevoir feeding two 5gal buckets w/ 3gal inserts in a closed loop system. The pump I was given is a hydrofarm rated @ 250 gal an hour. The girls seem fine ... however I need some input on this matter. thanks in advance and peace be with

After much study and deliberation on the query of what the proper watering/feeding schedules are when using a drip irrigation system, I have come to the conclusion that there are many opinions and practices that all have proven results. After not quite two weeks since the girls arrival and battling what I believe to be the combo of overwatering and nute burn I have decided to go with a schedule that is a happy medium of the info I can find. Currently feeding 6 times a day, 4@30min and 2@15. Anyone ...?

Currently in the 6th week of flower and have been feeding 6 times a day @ 30min each ... as much as i've changed my feedings the girls haven't really given me any indication as to what they prefer (no discernable difference). I have wondered from the start whether or not they should feed round the clock or only during "daylight" hours. Any opinions?

Back
Top Bottom