Question about switching from DWC to ebb and flow midstream: can it be done?

Pinktiger777

I want to get a second tent to start my seedlings and then, when the current grow is harvested, switch the plants to an ebb and flow setup I have in the main tent. Can I do this? I don't want to get a big second tent, and I don't want to invest in another ebb and flow unit. (I know I can DIY on an ebb and flow, but I'd need a larger tent to do this. I can put a smallish tent behind my wet bar in the basement.) Tell me, oh great growers (not being snarky!) what to do?

I think it would work if you did your rock wool hydroton deal just looked at your journal to see what you was in but should be OK if you don't let the roots get to big in the water even if you gotta chop some roots back would put you ahead of the game I know waiting sucks

Yeah, that is the idea. Not so much in the waiting, but not every harvest is as good as it should be. Fact. I am almost out of smoke and I can’t get any easily here in anti-MJ land. Without my meds, life will be different, LOL.

Just a note here, I have access to meds by mail, but would rather not buy. Personal preference. If I do without, it will be my own fault. LOL

Back
Top Bottom