Blackouts

snicrep

I live in tx and there have been rolling blackouts due to the freeze. Gasoline is running out and so are groceries. But my concern is the inconsistent lighting now. My auto grows are well into flowering and im not too worried about them so long as the light comes back on at some point. I have 2 photo period seedlings that i dont know what this long period of darkness is going to do to them. They are still forming their 1st leaves. What will this do to them?

I live in tx and there have been rolling blackouts due to the freeze. Gasoline is running out and so are groceries. But my concern is the inconsistent lighting now. My auto grows are well into flowering and im not too worried about them so long as the light comes back on at some point. I have 2 photo period seedlings that i dont know what this long period of darkness is going to do to them. They are still forming their 1st leaves. What will this do to them?
A little bit of darkness won't hurt seedlings. And autos will keep going regardless of dark period. Do you have heat and water are you ok my friend?

Back
Top Bottom