Bloom Nutes

John D'oh!

I'm using Ionic Bloom + Monster Bloom + Super-Thrive.

Anybody out there ever use this combo?

I'm curious as to what others are using for the bloom stage...

tiger bloom and big bloom, all used with great results!

Well...actually...yes...lol I use a...I think it's "grotek" pro silicate with a 0-0-3.8 NPK ratio. I've run this exact same nutrient regime for 4 years straight and have no problems supplying the wife and myself with more meds that we can use. I've decided to not mess with what works. I'm a firm believer in the KISS method (Keep It Super Simple) IMO the silicate helps with heat stress and nutrient uptake and well as pest resistance. I don't put too much into the gram per watt ratio. That's for commercial growers to strive for. IMO as long as a med user is getting all the meds they need, they are doing alright.
If others want to go nuts trying to dial everything in perfect and get that gram per watt per square foot then that's their choice. I used to be one of those too.lol It's too hectic and time consuming for me. Plus I drove my wife nuts and didn't sleep always trying to figure out which new product or set up was the holy grail for growers. lol

I am using the flora series nutes right now and was wondering what bloom nute can I add in addition to the flora-bloom for larger bud production/ enhancment?

Thanks SM2007....:peace:

Super-Thrive is not a flowering nutrient. I would discontinue it's use during the flowering stages of growth.

Are those organic RF? That's the main reason I use Big Bloom, but gow big and tiger bloom are not, so i need a good organic base nute, like 10-5-5 or somthing. I have to use a dry organic mix for veg right now and a non-organic 4-4-4. The soil is giving me lots of females though, so I can't complain. But I am looking for a good organic (flexible) nutrient solution. I will most likely order both the hydro and soil versions at the same time, becuase I wanna try that coco drip /waste system next time.

OK, I'm on my second round now and I've changed up a bit. I'm now using Ionic Bloom + Eco Bloom and a house-brand "body builder" silicon/potassium suppliment, which I also used in the veg stage.

I'm sold on using a silicon suppliment now. My plants look much healthier and sturdier this time around. I'm not seeing any chlorosis whatsoever, which was not the case last time.

I'm only using Super-Thrive for the cutting soak along with Olivia's cloning solution now.

I am using the flora series nutes right now and was wondering what bloom nute can I add in addition to the flora-bloom for larger bud production/ enhancment?

Thanks

SM2007....:peace:

Is that FloraNova nutes you are using? I'm using the 'grow' for the mothers and 'bloom' for the flowers. I also add GH's Koolbloom liquid for flowering. Just started up again and will see how things finish up in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom