Blotches on leaves

rolyat891

420 Member
Hey everyone I was hoping someone could tell me what this is please.
Rust coloured spots on lowest fan leaves of recently mainlined plant.

Have two other girls of same strain (Tie Dye) and also an autoflower (NLBG) that have no problems - grown the same way as plant in question.

Closet grow in Hygen coirlite using GH flora trio
Feeding daily at 5.8

Any help appreciated, tia
22F80BEC-81D5-442B-80CA-8DE2E57F55C2.jpeg
6E8D4504-EFDC-448A-A241-01A6B2DECBE5.jpeg

Looks fine to me too. Remember, these are living plants that are growing, changing, etc. It may uptake a little more nutes one day, and then a little less the next. Mine never look perfect, nor do I expect they ever will. Also, never go by how they look under blurple light. You should see how they look under natural light or outdoors.

Looks fine to me too. Remember, these are living plants that are growing, changing, etc. It may uptake a little more nutes one day, and then a little less the next. Mine never look perfect, nor do I expect they ever will. Also, never go by how they look under blurple light. You should see how they look under natural light or outdoors.
Yeah those lights will play tricks on you. Having you thinkin your plants are all jacked, then the lights go out and you’re like, man there’s nothing wrong with them. Lol!
Happens weekly to me. They are going to do all sorts of things. One of mine looks like it’s getting ready for Fall. Lol!
CA181A0E-6510-40C3-8DFE-F2406FDC13CD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom