Blue cheese, critical kush, and white rhino strain review.

elious

Okay, so here's the low down. I just finished a grow and here are the numbers (details to follow). 1 white rhino (clone) =56 grams. 1 critical kush (clone) = 41 grams. 18 Big Buddha blue cheese (all clones from same mother) = {average of} 45.022 grams each. This landed me just a shade under 2 US pounds.
All were grown in soil. They were grown under 2 - 1000 watt lights (hps for flowering).
Now here's the thing that's interesting; the white rhino and critical kush had a very standard branching structure. This structure would make it difficult to make very many clones. The blue cheese had crazy branching everywhere. Cloning this strain is very easy. Its a very resilient strain as well as the white rhino but the critical kush looked frail the entire grow. It also took an extra week to begin flowering.
In my opinion, the hype about critical kush being some sort of huge producer isn't accurate. I will say that its super stony stuff. I took two hits, pissed my pants and forgot who I was for 3 & a half hours. Its really stony! The rhino was great on production and was a good smoke but I think I prefer the blue cheese's sweet taste and mellow drag. Its very stony too just not as much as the critical kush.
Oh, the white rhino had more bag appeal too and funny enough, it didn't smell too heavy during growth. A plus for those who struggle with keeping their grow discrete.

Back
Top Bottom