White Rhino?

XxUpInSmokExX

Today I receieved a clone of what isd supposed to be ''white rhino'' it has a lot of purple on it , I was just wondering if that is common for this strain or not??

Re: White Rhino??

Purpling on rhinos is do to exposure of cooler temps. Shouldn't be too much of a problem. I get purpling on a number of strains I grew because of cooler temp when the room is dark for 12 hours.

Hi!

Let me know about W.R please!

But, my point of veiw is most of W.W are far from the Original strain!
Sorry for...confusion!

Best from ...France!

jmi

Well right now it is a 8 in tall clone and already smells of dank. it also shows a tremendous amount of purple. The leaves are thick and there is already new growth within just a couple days

Well right now it is a 8 in tall clone and already smells of dank. it also shows a tremendous amount of purple. The leaves are thick and there is already new growth within just a couple days

Good enough to be tryied!

One more; i hesitate to grow "Black Domina" because the seeds seem so...weak and small!
Hydro? Soil?

Help needed Old Timer!

Best from France!

jmi

The only reason I would hesitate to grow Black Domina is if I was in a coma. I have had the strain on several occasions and I love its qualities. The best Black Domina Ive had was grown hydroponically, but I havent had any grown from soil either. I think its mainly the decision of the grower whether to grow with soil or hydroponics, soil tends to be alot easier although with hydro your plants can finish in much shorter time.

Duch Dragon and Black Domina!

A Big Thank You!

I'll try in soil !

Could you tell me why Duth Dragon is NOT growing properly in soil?

More than 60 % down!!!

For Black Domina: someone can help me to "start" them?
Advise hopefully!

From South West France...

jmi

Back
Top Bottom