White Rhino Germinated Seed

HashHands

Hey whats up Brederin??
I dont consider myself a newbie but I do have a couple questions about germinated seeds. I have recently got a few solid seeds and the White Rhino is germinating as we speak. Before I knew I was going to get these seeds I started another seedling. I usually germinate until tap root is 1/4" to 1/2" long then plant in solo cup of FFOF. but this last one burnt quite a bit on the lower leaves and is recovering now on its 4th node.
I dont want to mess up with this White Rhino cause Its going to me a mother. So i'm looking for advice on Container size to directly put the germinated seed into, also will FFOF burn this White Rhino? Should I 50/50 it out with LIght Worrior? Maybe I'm just over thinking cause I have an all new setup cause I delt with three harvests in a row of hermies and now hopefully have some solid genes!!
Thanks!

I heard that FFoF is hot for seedlings, I too was thinking of doing 50/50 of FFOF and light warrior. Just not sure if that mix with be ok for seedlings

I believe it should be alright, but it would be nice to know for sure. I've had great success with just FFOF but the last seedling I had got burnt up quite a bit. So this makes me want to try something else more efficient while still using FFOF for the rest if the grow. Hope we can find something.
Bless.

Back
Top Bottom