Elious' Second Wind

KingJohnC is dead on brother. Hang them on strings for best results. Trim it before you hang it up to dry...triming dry stuff SUCKS.

Update!! Well, they may have put on a little weight but I'm starting to think the soil mixture I used isn't working out like I had hoped. I'll tale another picture tonight and post it. But to be honest, I don't think you'll see any difference from the last picture I posted.

Harvest43.jpg

Well, here's the lot of them. They're doing pretty good now. But I don't think I'm beating my last pull. In fact, I'll be lucky to match it. But all in all, its a good run.

For some reason they ended up being a little fluffy. Kinda air-y. So I was 9 grams under my last pull when I was hoping for a significantly better yield this time around. So, I'm back to basics. I'll start another journal soon with my next run (already under way). Thanks guys and sorry for the lack of participation with this journal. I've been busy with all sorts of stuff and haven't had the time to maintain the journal like I would have liked to. See you all soon.
Journal complete...

Thank you for sharing your grow with us! :cheer:

I'll move this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started another grow that you'd like to share with us?

Feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

Lots of love and respect from all of us at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Airy or fluffy means nothing , it is the smoke report that has value ;) Plus your buds look pretty impressive perhaps you are just hard on yourself? I mean I smoked some airy stuff that knocks the aesthetic stuff out of the ball park in all aspects other than aesthetics ;) The final product is the proof in the pudding right? MMMM I bet you are a happy camper :) Cheers mate! :goodjob:

I'm happy with the pull but it wasn't what I was expecting. I'm looking over my first journal vs this journal to see where the difference is. I'll tell you one thing, I don't think the fancy expensive soils are as good as they make themselves out to be. I think I have this next grow started out right. I'll start my journal and come back here to leave the title.
To be clear, they weren't really fluffy, just not as hard as the last batch. I have some theories about what the contributing factors were. Of course it was probably one or two major factors combined with small (seemingly insignificant) differences. Its back to the lab again yo.

Got my new journal fired up. Its called "Round 3! Ding-ding!" I'll get it into my signature tomorrow. Later on BUDdies!!

Back
Top Bottom