IMG_6450.jpg

IMG_6451.jpg

Left side of tent.
IMG_6455.jpg

IMG_64561.jpg

IMG_6459.jpg

IMG_6458.jpg

Day 35 of Flower

My girls are doing okay. Things weren't so hot a week ago though. Bad N deficiency and the leaves were yellowing very badly. I cut most of them off. I was underfeeding them. These Blue Dream plants use the Canna and Fox Farm nutes just as they are on the label. No need to take it easy with these plants.

The right side of the tent has been better than the left side.
IMG_6506.jpg

IMG_6508.jpg

The left side. These two plants were suffering. The one in the back is coming back to life.
IMG_6507.jpg

IMG_6509.jpg

Day 61 of Flower
Right side of tent
IMG_6592.jpg

IMG_6588.jpg

IMG_6587.jpg

Left Side of tent
IMG_6591.jpg

I bought another GrowLab tent.
IMG_6594.jpg

This is the new grow. 6 Sour Diesel clones. These will flower in the large tent.
IMG_6596.jpg

I'm not sure if I'll have room to flower all 4 or just 3 of these plants in the smaller tent. I've got 2 Super Lemon Haze seedlings, and 2 Blue Dream clones. Both of these strains have a 70 day flowering cycle. The Sour Diesel is 80 days.
IMG_6597.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Looking good, I ran Blue dream my last grow and it turned out great. I got 50+oz for 8 plants, 2 1k lights. I supercropped my girls 1 week before switching to flower, and I had about 6-8 even colas up top on each plant. I also was able to push 1900ppm without any problems. This girl loves nutes! I ran my for 68 days, but if I had to do it again I would wait 75. Best of luck

Was that 68 days of flowering or 68 days total time with veg? I am very new to this. :)

Back
Top Bottom