Blue Venom

hd07

I just got done cutting my two outdoor Blue Venom girls. I yanked them at 10 weeks and only about 25% of the trichs were amber. one plant was only 27" tall but was all cola. The other got to 31" and was more spread out but still had about a 12" cola and I got some really nice buds. I think my drying program sucked because the came out dry and kinda wispy.I roomed dried them at about 80 degrees and medium ventilation. I put all the weed in a large tupperware and have been rotating them daily. It seems like they're starting to condense a little. I threw in a piece of celery to moisten them up just a tad. They smell like citrus and are piney but just a little on the hay or grassy side. The buzz is great though,even before full cure. I've been taking just one hit and then waiting ,a slight buzz at first then you get this soaring,launching cerebral buzz, great energy but whew a major rushing buzz, after about a half an hour you chill out into just a full on up buzz but not so soaring. This stuff is great!! but major creep weed. hopefully my buds will dense up a tad and I'll submit some pics. Any advice about how to firm em up would be appreciated.. Peace

Back
Top Bottom