Blue Widow Day 54 & OG Kush Day 54

very cool,god bless question what kind of lighting and how many watts.and does foxtailing happens when there a lot of heat stress.

two 1000w hps (sometimes I'll replace one of them with a MH for two weeks just for spectrum diversity).

also, if that's foxtailing, I wouldn't know. this is my first grow so I don't really have anything to compare it to. I don't mind it, either. I think it looks cool!

Looks like your getting right. What kind of food you use?

thank you sir! I used advanced conni perfect ph along with the entire advanced line, minus bud factor x and bud ignite. I dose them once, maybe twice with bud blood during week 2. I also grow in a 50/50 mix of gold label coco and roots organics reg. potting mix. I mix that 50/50 mix with 20% of my custom biochar/wormcasting/humus compost.

currently using myco madness for bennies.

:lot-o-toke:

UPDATE: took a sample on day 63, another sample on day 67, and I will be cutting down the blue widow between day 72-75. The og kush I'm still playing it by ear. the purpose for taking samples along the way is so that I can send them in to sclabs to have them tested and hopefully determine the optimal time to cut down these particular phenos.

thanks for the love guys...pics coming soon as we have some dried/cured samples + final harvest!

Back
Top Bottom