bodhi cbd rich blessings (ac/dc x good medicine)

urdaddy

just wanted to let everyone know about my experinces with Bodhi cbd rich blessings.first off this phenotype (which was found out of 11 seeds)was the fastest,the most resin,and the shortest.there where only 5 females also out of 11.in veg she seems not to like 24 hrs,as it seems she starts to get sluggish after 2-3 weeks veg.she is also nute sensitive ,or she likes a higher ph which will be figured out in future grows.during first two weeks of flower she hardly stretches at all(maybe 6-8 inches).she seemed to like just the bases from the nutes ,no addidtives where used on her after day 16.i ran advanced sensi bloom ,no ph.just let em ride(I do this with all new strains).she starts packin on weight towards the 5-6 week .she yielded above average imo -2 plants each in 2 gallons of soil,produced 12 oz with a three week veg time.this pheno tested at 14.4 % thc and 4.1 cbd,that was a friends results,i will hopefully have this specimen tested this next week.she smells hazey with grapefruit hints and,buds are all pretty much nice nugs,not rock hard but close.the smoke report will wait a couple days more ,because samples are still drying.all in all I enjoyed growing this strain and cant wait to get it to my patients.and would highly recommend this strain.cool thing is we got a male from the seeds and plan on makin f2 soon.
2-25-2015_007.JPG
2-25-2015_006.JPG
2-25-2015_004.JPG
2-25-2015_001.JPG
2-18-2015_020.JPG
2-18-2015_019.JPG

2 plants each in 2 gallons of soil,produced 12 oz with a three week veg time.
Damn son.. I vegged my Bodhi's 8 weeks in plastic 5 gallon pots. 2/8 were males. They all barely stretched. Around week 5 or 6 they started yellowing. That's when I figured out my tds meter lost its calibration, and I was only feeding half strength. Awesome smoke covered in trikes but I only yielded two oz. Per plant

Sunshine daydream
Screenshot_2015-07-02-21-21-49.png

Back
Top Bottom