Bong or Blunt

yeefoo

Which gets you higher? (Or which one uses up more weed, which one wastes more weed etc) I have always heard or been apart of this argument, which one is a better way to get high. If you roll a 1 gram blunt of smoke a gram out of a bong, which will get you higher? Different people probably have different answers but Im sure one of them has the majority of votes. I like to smoke blunts, but I think it would not be too smart to roll really really expensive bud, it would be better to smoke it out of a bong. Id like to see what all you people have to say about this. Peace.

I'd say if you wanna get really technical with it, a bong probably gets you higher. Especially since the belief now is that more smaller hits get you more smacked then less bigger ones, and you probably get more hits total out of a couple bowls in the bong then from a blunt, but I tell you what, smoke a gram out of a blunt or smoke a gram out of a bong and either way you'll be stoned. Same thing with big hits vs. small hits, they both get you high :Rasta:

if i have akot of pepole that are gonna smoke with me then a blunt other wise a bong

blunt all the way, except I love bongs too. however if I have plenty of chron it will def be in a blunt

I think a bong gets you higher. Blunts are great and portable, well at least more so then a bong. Just seems like we get so much higher passing around a bong. Doesn't work very well in a car though, expecialy if your the driver.

I think bongs don't let any smoke go, as blunts let a lot go into the air. I choose bong.

bigdopehead said:
I'd say if you wanna get really technical with it, a bong probably gets you higher. Especially since the belief now is that more smaller hits get you more smacked then less bigger ones, and you probably get more hits total out of a couple bowls in the bong then from a blunt, but I tell you what, smoke a gram out of a blunt or smoke a gram out of a bong and either way you'll be stoned. Same thing with big hits vs. small hits, they both get you high :Rasta:

I agree mostly but i disagree when u say you would get more hits off a bong than a blunt. I have had blunts burn for a half hour. A bong bowl could be cashed in a few hits.
But i love love the bong. But i still smoke blunts daily.

this is a tough one for me....my name being bluntman and all but im going with bongs ftw

bongs hit you hard....much harder than a blunt, well at least that is what i have experianced i usually just chill and cheef on a blunt when i smoke them

blunts reek man....if you have to be somewhere and dont have time for a shower and dont want to come in reeking of weed/colonge(sp?)

i have to give blunts points for portability and i like how you dont have to hold it up and relight it but im still giving it to bongs

B.O.N.G.

Heh heh...

I'm more of a bong dude, but blunts are nice too. I like the pleasure of rippin' tubes in a nicely blown glass piece. Some of these bongs I see...man. Art at it's finest, right?

i like blunts but i guess a bong would get u ripped in no time.

Im'a Blunt Guy I Always Love To Take My Time And Make A Fat Tight Blunt Then Smoke My Labor.....1

I Do Use Bongs When Im With Some Of My Friends But Besides That Naw.....blunt All Day

1 gram is going to effect you the way 1 gram would whether you smoke it from a blunt or a waterpipe. Maybe the tobacco in the blunt adds something that you would say gets you "higher" or maybe it is because you cannot put out a blunt and smoke a waterpipe more slowly. Your personal tolerence is the only thing that comes into play.

bongs get you way higher..without a doubt

BONGS!! You take take HUGE hits, because the smoke is a lot colder. If you get one with an ice twist...your in heaven!

I like blunts more then bongs because It lasts way longer and I usually get higher with a blunt then a bong. But I barely smoke blunts....mostly use the bong now

Back
Top Bottom