Bong water

Drinking Bong Water = Narsty

Youve just drank your filter, ewww

Flavouring, Well a crushed up frozen orange ice lolly did the trick before, nice orange taste with the bud, very nice *thumbs*

I'm not 100% on this, but I've read that alcohol absorbs some THC. Now I know for a fact that water absorbs 0% THC. So why use alchol and lose some THC when you could use water and lose none? I've never put alcohol in my bong though, so maybe I'm missing out on something awesome... anway, thats just my 2 cents on the matter.

Well as this is meant to be the case, soaking your bud in some sort of spirit should make for a good drink.,

I got a friend who put a load of crushed stalks into some absinte, it certantly changed the taste somewhat, but as i was mashed anyway i cant tell you whether is added to the potency

I know a kid from Trinidad, they drink like whales! Dude took an 8 ounce shot like it was a joke. No chaser. Says they drink liquor that evaporates before it hits the ground.

My friend tried what you speak of as well. We called it Potka. It was maybe a third of 750ml bottle of vodka that he had soaked a handful of stems in for maybe 3 weeks. It couldn't have been more than 10-20grams of stems and he continued to add more as he got them. After the 3 weeks maybe 5 of us took 3 shots apiece. We were all very surprised on how well it worked as we began to feel high very quickly for imbibing the THC. Within a half hour we were all baked, not even drunk.

Not only do I find it more dangerous and unhealthy but it you don't live at college, alcohol can be harder to get since it's legal. Plus its impossible to drive intoxicated. I can drive blazed if I want.

bong-water = garbage

Once someone gave me some Orange, "stem-tea." Mind you, they dealt alot of weed at the time, and said they had boiled down ALOT of stems. It was great and the best way to describe the high would be, "thick." It was as if all my tissue was soaked in weed.

@KB.BUD:
You should try a gravity-bong. Once you go black, you'll never blah, blah, blah,...whatever.

I dont think I'd like that too much.I think when I found this place my
2nd post was Cannabis Infused coffee.I got a couple of good answers but still want to find a tasty(no ofense Urdedpal)way to make coffee that would get me high.

Thats easy and I have done it. You cook your weed in honey and use the honey as a sweetner for your coffee. It works better with chai tea.
Yes bong water is useless and should be changed on a regular basis. Its not real hard to change the water so why do people let them get so nasty looking.
It would also be better to use kief instead of weed but for some people thats hard to come by.

I've heard somewhere that if you use listerine (mouthwash) its like taking a menthol hit b/c of the cooling vapors. It would also make sense because it would clean out and make your bong smell really good. I don't believe the combination of active ingredients (eucalyptol, menthol, methyl salycilate, and thymol) would be harmful to inhale

I have a few questions about bong water. First my friend drank it.. will it fuck you up? Also are there any other things you can use instead of water (koolaid, lemonade...)

Oh it will fuck you up, but it won't get you high. Don't drink the bong water man, think about it, the water acts as a filter for a lot of BAD stuff... You could use a lot of things other than water but I have no idea why you would.

Well first off, bong water is just super disgusting and gross... ewwww. But obviously that's been established in the thread already. You can use koolaid in your bong. However I've only done it a few times.

I'm not 100% on this, but I've read that alcohol absorbs some THC. Now I know for a fact that water absorbs 0% THC. So why use alchol and lose some THC when you could use water and lose none? I've never put alcohol in my bong though, so maybe I'm missing out on something awesome... anway, thats just my 2 cents on the matter.

I'm not sure if it's zero percent, just really low. But basically you are right.

Back
Top Bottom