Bong

Nerdy Vicy

So heres like the saddest story ever ok.......
I had this awesome glass bong with a frog on it that I got from my old friend Charlie (he named her Delila). Anyway, I got my little sister really stoned one night and I asked her to grab it for me. Yeah......she kinda broke the whole bottom of it off.
Now heres some totally creative and resourceful shit for you.....I turned that bitch into a steam-roller using a frickin cresent wrench and some sand paper. SHIBBY.

nice thinking, but id still rather have a bong

my bong has broken also..but thats not the first time its happened, and i just buy a new one every time...id rather it be like that because you get newer and different shit...that way in the future you can look at certain things you liked about a certain one....its all preference anyway.....ITS ALL ABOUT THE BONGCHAMP

Delila was a great bong, but now she is a great steam-roller....I had to replace her, so I did get a new bong....though not nearly as cool as Delila, but good enough to git' her done, LOL. :smokin:

Well, I have 3 younger sisters....all of whom I have corrupted in some way or another. But the sister that broke my bong is 14.

i broke my 3rd bong 4 days after i got it...

i covered it in caucking (sp?) and let that dry

then melted 3 big candles on it.....

it works, eerrrr, worked... just started leaking again after 3 months.

my g/f is getting me one for xmas i think... she told me "not to worry about the other bong" the other night..hmmmmmm

have you ever tryed using a plastic bong. i bought one, i dropped it like 100 times, very durable, u should get one. their also pretty cheap too!

actually i have a plastick one with a glass peice now....but i also have my big glass one for when everyone comes over and were all smoking dro...it will probably be broken the next smoke session(thats what we call it when you come to my room to get blown)...knock on wood

Hawker said:
first, that sounds wrong to me.....

second,

well first, I don't give a shit about your opinons
and second, it's not like I completely influenced her, ok.....LOL

Back
Top Bottom