Bongin Glass Bongs and Pipes

BongIn Stoner

I set up this thread for collecting some responses from our customers and fans. You can post there your opinions - product reviews, recommendations, questions etc.

:bongrip:

I just ordered a nice bong from your store. Great price (even with the custom glass lettering). Can't wait to get it.

This is the one I ordered:
650-double-bubble-pure-water-bong.jpg

Let us know when it comes in Bolivar. :thumb:
I'm ready to pull the trigger soon.
I will hit the 100 dollar mark for FREE SHIPPING. :yahoo:
:thanks: Bongin glass bongs and pipes

Let us know when it comes in Bolivar. :thumb:
I'm ready to pull the trigger soon.
I will hit the 100 dollar mark for FREE SHIPPING. :yahoo:
:thanks: Bongin glass bongs and pipes

I was thinking about a $250 one from another site, and saw this one for less than half that. Didn't even know they were sponsors until I saw the 420 Mag logo a few minutes ago.

Now there's joy...

Got it just now, can't smoke until I finish doing some auto repair, so that'll come later.

First impressions from someone who's never had a glass bong (never had any probs with acrylic):

The folks at Excellent Pipes/Bongin apparently know their glass. The work is impressive. The glass-embossed name turned out better than expected (so good, in fact, I'm showing a pic with my name on the bong...)

The bong arrived on time and in perfect shape. I don't mind saying that broken glass was my biggest concern, but it made it from Czech Republic in good time.

There was a package containing some little tetrapod-looking glass objects, which I've seen before but have no idea what they're for. Looks like decoration of some kind, but someone is going to have to help me out on that. I can post a pic if necessary; forgot to take one when I had the camera out.

DSCI0458s.jpg

They tossed in a nice little chillum freebie:
DSCI0462s.jpg

The ice holders:
DSCI0465s.jpg

So far, I'm very happy with this sponsor.
:Rasta:

That chillum... freebie looks like it hits Hard Too. :thumb:

What they send you?
Jax screen - set of 3 pieces

Or?

Flower screens - set of 3 pieces

I want to order Two,
Magnetic grinder with kief screen - green

:roorrip: :surf:

Don't know about the chillum yet, but the bong just passed whatever test it was I threw at it... I forget.

Yeah, they're jax screens. Which I'd never heard of, but sound like a good idea. That bowl that came with the pipe has a really narrow hole in it, though. I put some ground in it and maybe a couple of flecks got through. Drew nicely, though. Another thing about that bowl is that it's double-sided, not solid, so when you hit it the bowl itself turns white until cleared. Imo give it another test, I think...

Thanks for that video. Nothing like seeing one of your own bongs being made...

I should have posted a pic of my second Bongin purchase, but I'll do that now.

DSCI0508.JPG

I meant to e-mail your company to express my great satisfaction with the bongs I've gotten from you, but I'll do that here and now instead. The craftmanship is superb (love to use that word) and it doesn't take a hell of a long time to get your order. I use the bigger bong daily, and the pretty little one once in a while during the week. Both are excellent smokers, and both clean up like new in about 5 minutes.

I have a feeling that your prices will go up a bit when people learn about your quality and you have a little bigger market share. Until then, I plan to take advantage of the current ones at least one more time. Just haven't made up my mind yet...

Thats really a nice pipe and a very fair price too !! I like how the split downtube works as an icecatcher !! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom