Boo!

Pinkflyingpig

Hey dudes and dudettes!
I'm Cynthia, the new awesomeness of this board.
Obviously i'm a pot head.
I also am very interested in politics.
I am: debonair, sarcastic, immature, smart, mean sometimes, too honest, completely insane...
I love: music, music, music, playing guitar, drumming, concerts, drinking with friends, being immature and silly, bananas and flying pigs...
I hate: hypocritical people, people who care too much about what others think of them, serious and boring people, people that label me and than pretend to know me...
Quotes:
- Fav quote: "Sarcasm is only one more free service i offer"
- Most frequent quote: "Oh, I get it, I'm only here for the comic relief"
Favorite television shows: Friends (so sad it's over), FAMILY GUY, Will and Grace
Favorite movies: Clockwork orange, Dr Strangelove, Forrest Gump, Rebel Without a Cause, Lord of the Rings, Shrek, Ocean's Eleven, Harry Potter, Good Will Hunting, Pirates of the Carabbeans, ...
Favorite musicians or bands: Radiohead, The Clash, Tiger Army, Refused, NoFX, Reel Big Fish, Emery, Everytime i die, descendents, David Bowie, thrice, thursday, Bad Religion, Glassjaw, goldfinger, The Planet Smashers, Big D and the kids table, Rancid, Box Car Racer, Billy Talent, Much The Same, Less Than Jake, Bigwig, Blink 182, Burning Sienna, the used, Rx bandits...

So this is it.
oh, and Dahui is wicked cool.

Thanks roast.
What's your name?

Howdy and welcome aboard!!!! :D

some are some AMAZING socks...i love them haha

6*0*4 said:
Yarr... one more reason I wish Quebec would seperate already!

although i am a souverainist and i'll be the first one to say i'd wish Quebec would separate, can you please explain why you say that?

SeXy VeXy said:
Howdy and welcome aboard!!!! :D

that Captain Jack Sparrow quote in your sig is da bomb dude!!! Big Blunt

he's a personal hero :D

^ nope, it was Keith Richards. AND they're getting Keith to play Jack's dad in the upcoming sequel!!!!!
And yes, he's a hero, but not as much as Johnny Depp. The man can do amazing things-- as a successful actor. I don't know really know what I'm getting at anymore. My keyboard is noisy.

obviously NOTHING!!!!!!

'cept Mic....... ewww!!!!

Back
Top Bottom