Breeding

hrdrollin4life

OK i didn't see a post really about this on the first page so im asking....what tha fuck actually is breeding the plants....i hear all this stuff like u can use the male plants for breeding and stuff like that so id like to know what this really is and how u do it

ok males have pollen, females have pistils and calexes (buds). the males will realese their pollen and the female will grow seeds. if you kill the males when IDed there will be no seeds what is known as sensimilla. there are strains of weed, different types. such as blueberry, white widow, and ak47 just to name a few. breeding is getting a male from one strain and pollenating another strain to create a whole new one. or backcross a male from one strain to one of the same strain. this will make it more stable and each plant will be more like each other. so yeah thats basic breeding. hope it helped.

How do you actually go about getting the Males to pollinate the females? Do they have to grow together or what?

yeah if you have regular non-feminised seeds then some will be males and some will be females. you can let them grow together and pollinate the whole thing, or put a brown paper around it what i call a condom. and then collect the pollen some were else, and brush the pollen on the bud you want seeded.

Back
Top Bottom