Bretts Outdoor.

Brett2theMax

Here is my baby that is outside. Its a femenized seed from the hermi's I made in my first grow, so I know its a she. I hope it turns out better than my indoor, deffinately should. I planted on 4/21 and it is staing small for some reason. I think its because it was shocked a bit when it was younger, it got down to freezing a few times after I planted it and I never covered it. I started out with 8, after the first week 5 dissapeared(I think they just died because I found a couple dead babies). Now I'm down to this gal and I think she will do fine. Survival of the fittest right?

STA705111.JPG

I took this pick yesterday.

Thanks for the suppot. I spread out Bone Meal, Dried Blood, and Organic Soy Flour to help enritch the soil. My room mate might be bringing up some bat guano, other wise I'm going to buy some. I didn't measure out how much I used, just eyeballed it. The plant seems to be loving it. You can see a little bit of frost damage on the seed leaf, but other than that I think the plant just looks young for being planted 3 weeks ago.

Looks a little scrawny now, but I'm sure it'll pick itself up soon. Had to have been the frost, but with it being alive you know it's a trooper. Hopefully it's unwillingness to die mirrors forth as much effort into its blooming cycle. :D I have 3 plants which have been through hell, but are still alive. I hope they serve me well with the meds, too.

Otherwise, everything looks to be in tip-top shape.

She really is a super trooper because We had to put frost cloth over the flowers at work about 6 times because of frost. I spread out Dried Blood, Bone Meal, and Organic Soya Floure. I'm going to add some of my new fish Emulsions that I bought. I think I might pickup some animal repelent and dump the shit every where down there. I have seen deer 3 out of the past 3 times I've gone down there. We'll see I'm looking forward to seeing how it grows in my climate, this is really more or less a test for future seasons.

I will be trying to keep more acurate data on this grow as well, measuring from hear on out how much of what ferts I am using. Also will be trying to keep record of tendencies I see of the plant, hopefully.

Yeah, it's so much easier to see if you screwed up if you wrote down exactly what you did wrong. Keeping logs of all that you do makes you a better grower, I think. It's easier to improve upon your mistakes.

Here's the update.

05_24_2006.JPG

She looks good to me, how about you?

Lookin' good, Brett buddy. Seems like she's starting to get back on track.:allgood:

Thanks! I think its looking decent. Still gets down to 40's at night, and I'm sure she doesn't like it.

She was planted 4/21

Update

05_29_2006.JPG

Looks like a few buggs got ahold of it, what should I do?

AWSOME! I'll do that. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom