Brown sugar leaves

Gee

I have a few brown leaves. They are somewhat hard to notice. The one in this is pointing straight up and the other down to the left, s shaped. This bud pistils are way darker than the rest of the plants as well. What you guys think?

It’s a Sativa, o
8FC71D6B-691B-4B35-9724-41C60510BBEE.jpeg
utdoors, in its 5-6 week of flower, it lightly rained a few days ago as well.

I’m sorry I don’t watch videos much. Someone else maybe will come along who can point you in the direction of a good one (?).

If you google ‘cannabis signs of bud rot’ or any similar terms you’ll get some good links. Better write ups than I can produce in the five minutes I have right now. The GWE site will probably pop up first. Most of their articles are good.

As mentioned watch for slimy, wet patches. First signs are often dead limp sugar leaves on the sides of buds. Once the mould grows for a couple days it starts to spore, the mould equivalent of flowering, and when you disturb the affected area you’ll be able to see slight puffs of spores go up if you’re watching carefully-looks like smoke.

Solutions are to lower humidity, if possible, and increase air flow.

Good luck!

@Weaselcracker its my first grow and we got some rain as well and some of my sativa looks like that (though a lot less brown). What exactly am I looking for and where? Any videos or write ups on it?

Thanks!

Here is a close up. The top leaf and one at 7 o’clock which is S shaped. Those two were sugar leaves.
678809DA-D3CA-4532-911A-C3663F8D550E.png

Back
Top Bottom