Brown Sugar

Urdedpal

100_16791.JPG

Surprizingly, one of the best joint papers I ever had. Its a tabacco paper that taste like brown sugar. Even the gum is sugar based. Paper is kinda thick so it has burning charactoristics of a blunt, and taste like a brown sugar.
I normally prefer thin shit like the rice papers but I give brown sugar two green thumbs up. Weed is white skunk, yummy but stinky stuff. .5 gram joint.

:Rasta: :Rasta: :Rasta:

I have those same papers on a roll. Kind of like tinfoil, choose the length and cut. Mine are Island Blend flavour. And like you say, they are thick but there is something very nice about them. Not to mention how pleasant the smoke smells.

I've seen them before too, they caught my eye, but I always stuck to my Smoking DeLuxe.. I might just have to get a pack and test them out now.. ;)

Trust me, I was sceptical buying them first but was very surprised that I would like them so much.
I like switching things up, I smoke thru glass, stone, water, vapor, blunts and papers. I do not use adulterants unless you consider kif, hash, or oil. I even eat to get high just not often,(I sometimes over eat and get way to high and for me thats not fun.

Urdedpal, i was considering cooking with bud and was wondering what usually happens to you when you get too high? like do you get motion sickness, headache, stomachache, etc?

Never heard of them papers, sound good tho, nice lil doober you got there ... The thing of it is, i bet that will get you blazed, thats why i love getting dank ... you can roll lil joints and still get wacked ...

What Racefan said above me but let me put it in my own words so we have two to compare from. When I get high off edibles it kinda goes like this when I over do it. I eat my brownies or whatever mundane food that now has a lil magic in it. 45 minutes later I feel a tingle, a buz, its a good feeling but not high, nope not yet anyways. 2 hrs and the buzz starts to creap and you have a real buz, very odd feeling if your not used to eating magic. 3 hrs and your high, a full blown high, depending on how much you eat and the quality of the magic this is where the most fun is at. 3 and 1/2 hrsif I ate too much the waves start to come in. At least its how I can explain it. Your high but wave after wave you get a little higher and you feel uncomfortable thinking the magic might soon drown ya in the headyness of being high. 4 hrs and nausea starts to transpire, when will it be over. You feel sick, motion sickness on the extreme level. Everything seems to be spinning. Might suffer partial motor skill loss and stagger, some people get the shakes and sweats.
Finally you pass out and in 1 to 3 hrs wake still with a heady buzz and this buzz is not bad at all cause the magic is finally subsiding and you know it.
Eating can be fun but it can be bad too. Be very careful using hash, a little goes a long way. But don't worry, it will never kill you like when people drink to the point they get alcohol poisoning.

Back
Top Bottom