What's your favorite kind of rolling papers?

johnnyboy623

I smoked a few joints using delicious Brown Sugar Island Blend papers. They taste fucking good and makes smoking a joint so much more enjoyable.

The paper is kinda thick and and it's big so you can pack a lot of weed in it.

i love blueberry tooo! haha anyway! if you havnt tried this you should! i loved it! take a prime time take out the tabac and fill it with your goods then get some honey put some on your finger and rub it on the prime time not too much but not to little so basically a 1tsp! its so fuckin good! but maybe thats just me and a few other people! but try it some time! its quite nice!

I'm boring.... I prefer a good ol' Zig Zag (the blue ones to be exact).

I go through way too many joints a day to spend extra money on papers.... I have a collection for special occasions (my favourites are peach and banana papers), but for the most part it's the Zigs.

bluberry_yumyum said:
i love blueberry tooo! haha anyway! if you havnt tried this you should! i loved it! take a prime time take out the tabac and fill it with your goods then get some honey put some on your finger and rub it on the prime time not too much but not to little so basically a 1tsp! its so fuckin good! but maybe thats just me and a few other people! but try it some time! its quite nice!

same hurr :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

I like the 1 1/2 Zig Zags, and the King Size Zig Zags. But my favorite to use are the Coconut Blunt Wraps.

l love my juicy jay's blueberry and marshmallow for flavoured papers, zigzag whites for normal and then golden leaf blunt wraps (conyak flavoured)

1.25 French Lights J<>Bs....they are smaller and thinner so you can taste more grass than paper. Have only tried 1 other paper...a strawberry flavored...was good but gave me a headache afterwards...

Oh well....

Shaggy

1 1/4 inch zig-zags. Not a big fan of the flavoured papers. Personally it grosses me out, especially when sharing a joint. Just something about someone else's spit tasting like blueberry's.... Wouldn't be too bad if it was my girlfriend's. But some other dude's? No thanks. I use the 1 1/4 inch papers because anything larger makes it too hard for me to roll. I'm a noob at rolling so I usually use a dollar :p

i use 1 1/4 zigzag orange pack. i use them because the gas station or any store in my city has them. no flavored papers in my city. there is alot of blunts. i usually stick to my bong tho.

Orange zigzag when I use 'em.. been awhile. Vape more often than not..

Sweet, Zig Zag cut corners are the blue ones that I use all the time YAY!!!

I love the wired papers.... I remember them coming up in another thread and ppl complained they were too small.... my head shop has all different sizes :hmmmm:

i usually smoke zig zag 1 1/4 oranges but i really like randys wired papers... they taste better and the wire is handy... i just bought some strawberry and coconut papers (it doesnt say what brand)... still have to try them though.

Chocolate Mint Kingpins! Tasty and generous in its load capacity.

I use the orange Zig-Zag 1 1/4 for a regular joint and use Big Bambu's if I'm rolling a fatty. I never have liked useing flavored papers. To me, it covers up all the subtle flavors of the herb. I wanna taste the buds.

Back
Top Bottom