Rolling papers and my bowl

HappyOneHit

So back in december I got a new piece and the lady at the shop threw in a free pack of papers (Candy Cane Juicy Jays, a little obvious for a joint)

I've been sitting on them for a long time, only rolled one joint and have let other use them instead. I don't like joints that much because a lot of smoke can be wasted in the air, but I don't mind when I hot box.

Well I found out that after I've packed a bowl if I wet the rim and put the paper over the bowl then let it dry its a great way to transport a packed bowl. No weed falls out and I'm getting some use out of my papers. Plus the papers stick really well even though I'm not using the gum side.

Some might see it as a waste, but I pack bowls and then go out quite a bit so I think its a good use of my free papers.

Yeah, its great to be near nature, smoke or no smoke. Campfires and such...

I can't wait for my summer job and camping

nice strategy, i did this a couple times with saran wrap and it worked well except a teensy bit of weed got brought up w/ the wrap not much though

CherryEyed said:
So you put paper in your bowl and then put your weed onthe paper?

So you smoke the paper even though you're smoking glass?

Just roll up a joint and single hit it between 2 domes.
I think you understood me later in the thread, but just to be clear I pack the bowl thne put the paper over so the weed doesn't fall out. I don't smoke the paper at all.

Yo OneHit, thats a good idea my friend, I've always found that a problem, I like to pack a bowl then go for a stroll to find suitable smoking grounds, but I always have to hold my thumb over the bowl while carrying the pipe in my pocket which is uncomfortable. You just solved my problem, thanks buddy!

GiveMeGangA said:
Yo OneHit, thats a good idea my friend, I've always found that a problem, I like to pack a bowl then go for a stroll to find suitable smoking grounds, but I always have to hold my thumb over the bowl while carrying the pipe in my pocket which is uncomfortable. You just solved my problem, thanks buddy!
Yeah, I use to do that too, or the saran wrap, but papers are cheap and you can use them for both bowl and rolling joints if you want. I'm sure we all have some papers for a little while at least, might as well make use of them.

Back
Top Bottom