What's your favorite kind of rolling papers?

when not useing pipe we have been smoking with clear papers called glass we like them.
Glass papers are pretty neat. It's trippy to watch the smoke and resin form inside the joint... and kind of gross at the same time :laughtwo:

1 1/4 Job, put honey on it and let it dry, burns slower and tastes yummy. orange or blue zig-zags are fine too

Why does everyone like zig zags? Is it because they are the easiest ones to find in a location smoke shop or gas station? The paper is soo thick on zigzags compared to so many other thin rolling papers.. eww.. they are only a last resort.

whats this honey sshit u guys r talking about? You put it on the outside right? recomend for blunts only or joints also? I really am interested in this cuz I have so much of these mids and Im just getting fuckin tired of the taste. O and I go with the zig-zags, glue is really reliable compared to other brands iv tried. I hate having to slobber all over the thing just to get it to stick.

O and I go with the zig-zags, glue is really reliable compared to other brands iv tried. I hate having to slobber all over the thing just to get it to stick.
If you're using flavored papers, they usually use a sugar-based glue. When you lick it, you lick off all the glue. Try licking the backside of the glue instead. Works like a charm!

Back
Top Bottom