Brown Vs. The Board of Education: For MJ

FinShaggy

Ok, So say I'm not on probation or ANYTHING. Just regular life status. Now, I'm in my backyard with "some" weed. I am asleep on a couch in the backyard, and my friend is awake watching a TV we had put out there.

He shakes me awake and says, "Hey, there's a cop at the door."
I looked back through the window behind us, to the foggy style glass door about...20yrds away. And asked, "Are you sure."
"I see the badge, and gun and Everything."
"Shit, what do I do?"
"I don't know."
"I'm going inside." So I went inside. When inside I flushed an unknown amount of Marijuana. But it wasn't a lot.
(My friend said they came in the backyards about now, and he said "Do you have a warrant? This is private property." They said, "Are you a lawyer? And handcuffed him)
I called my mom and stared talking to her when I heard a voice in the house. I had gone around locking all the doors I could think of before going to flush, but I missed one. So I go down stairs and these guys are in my house, pointing guns at me, and yelling.
"Put the phone down!" "Put your hands behind your head!" Turn around!"
Then they tried to put hand cuffs on me. But I didn't want that to happen so I put my arms down. They told me to put my hands back up, but the same thing happened. Then they yelled, "Calm down or we'll slam you!!" So I let them put them on.
They took me to the backyard where they found 1g of weed. They questioned us extensively, then took us both to jail for the same weed, and the same pipe. Then later said they found 14g of weed, and said that was my charge. But I'm pretty sure that was either fully extracted MJ with no THC in it.
But we never went to Trial, they tricked me into pleaing guilty by telling me I wasn't pleaing guilty when in all reality I was basically pleaing guilty in the eyes of the court. And I got probation.

But I ended up failing a drug test and ran away. I now live in a state where my misdemeanor doesn't effect me and MJ is actually medical.

This is a statement and a question...
I plan on using this case to go to the supreme court of my home state. These police had NO warrant while raiding an 18 year old kid(adult to the law) to this extent, for the ASSUMPTION that there may be marijuana on my property. They were no better than a common criminal, breaking into my home, and robbing me of my possessions. They broke the law, not me, and the illegalization of Marijuana should be in my home state should be considered unconstitutional.
Does anyone know anyone in similar situations to me??
Or does anyone know people I should get in contact with?
Or specific places of interest I should go?
I have many plans, and will be traveling to fulfill them, so anywhere is ok.

Wow - you need to find a lawyer, plain and simple. Check out NORML and find out who to contact and have an experienced lawyer who has addressed this type of MJ issue before. Never forget your rights - in this day and age, even the police don't always uphold them...

I've already done both of those things. I've talked to a NORML layer in my home state before I left. And I still stay in contact. What I'm doing now, is rallying for about 10 years before my return. It's not just for this MJ thing though, that's why it's going to take that long. But it should be able to get the MJ thing pushed through.

I got probation.

But I ended up failing a drug test and ran away. I now live in a state where my misdemeanor doesn't effect me and MJ is actually medical.

Running across state lines while on probation might. They frown on that. You probably don't want to get pulled over for anything in the future.

Running across state lines while on probation might. They frown on that. You probably don't want to get pulled over for anything in the future.

I stayed in Texas for 2 months. My case was reopened for 2 months and I wasn't even getting my court letters before I left.

I don't get pulled over. I know what you're saying though. And it's all good, I never do ANYTHING against the law except smoke weed. I don't even speed. And I have a medical card here(and it has been written into their constitution here, and I'm now a resident), so I'm safe legally. And if I do get arrested for my bench warrant, Texas won't extradite. They would be spending more to get me back, than they could get in probation fees. And I'm willing to go to trial this time, last time they tricked me.
So I'm going back anyway in like 10 years to free MJ from the law, or serve my time.

Back
Top Bottom