Strain (Name):bubble gum
Price:1/2oz-$80cdn
Taste:sweet,bubble gum, candy like
High:even head/body high
Appearance:loads of hairs, nice lighter green
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...):smaller dense nugs
Smell:fruity,sweet, amazing aroma
Overall:8/10
Additional Comments:smells and tastes amazing with a nice high.would buy again maybe even a contender for the med garden one day.

from the CC strain guide-
indica/sativa. Bubble Gum is a medium tall, usually not too branchy (sometimes stretchy) plant, producing compact, crystal covered buds. Originally the Bubble Gum was developed by growers in Indiana, USA. From there the genetics moved to New England and eventually Holland. lt took many generations to finally produce this stable Bubble Gum, with the characteristic, sweet smell (truly resembling a typical bubble gum taste) and euphoric high; the original trademarks of this famous strain. The only inbred strain (no F1 hybrid) on the Serious menu.
Flowering time 56 to 63 days. Veg. clones 7 to 14 days. Yield 300-450 gr/ sq. m. Harvest outdoor Oct 15-30

I really like Bubblegum. It smells and tastes fucking great.

Sounds yummy Mr. P420. I see that strain here in Berkeley area a lot. I'll give it a try next time I see it.

Have not been to Berzerkeley yet but going food shopping at one of the yummy grocery stores there.. Andronico's or the Berkeley Food Bowl. They have the best wild fish, fresh organic veggies and fruit, natural range-free chicken, the best of wine and spirits and of course, beer. Yeah, that will be enjoyable.. I'll get some chocolate cake too!

So how's it feel to be famous there Mr. P420? :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom