bubble hash

safeman

Thinking about "bubble Hash" 4 bag set-up. Any information would be greatly help (no experience) would the 8 bag be better? Need Help from you-all:peace::420: Also heard about "washers" quite expensive - worth it?

4 bag set works fine. It won't be as refined or segregated as well as the 8-bag set, but it'll still be full-melt. You can also add individual micron sizes later though it will be more expensive in the end. Washers are nice, but not necessary. The thing I like about them is they allow a level of control in quality as they churn at the same pace each time and setting it for 10 minutes is easier than stirring with that wooden spoon for 10 minutes too, and doing it by hand you might not get the same level of agitation.

I have a 4-bag set and no washer btw. I'd very much like an 8-bag set AND a washer, but it certainly isn't necessary. If you were looking to spend some extra cash, I'd flesh out your bag set before going for the washer...unless you're doing large harvests in multiple runs. Then the washer will pay for itself more quickly.

Thanks for info - Some freeze product when harvesting no drying, ect then when ready to use set out for 1/2 hr and then starting the bag process - Any tips? Yea the 8 bags are expensive, about how much can one get using the whole plant? Thanks for your help!!

Going straight from harvest is called doing a "fresh-frozen run", and if you're using bubblebags that will provide the best flavor etc,. Do NOT let your fresh frozen bud/trim thaw out at all. That would defeat the purpose of freezing it. Keeping everything as cold as possible helps isolate the trichomes by making the resin more brittle thus easier to separate from the rest of the stuff that doesn't matter...I mean the plant matter.

Honestly, the best advice you can get comes from BCBubbleman himself. Go to the tube and search "bubbleman's world". He's got scores of vids, but pick some where he does the actual extraction and make sure to listen to the dialogue too. One can learn a LOT watching his vids.

Thanks Governmentchz !! Great information never knew about "fresh-frozen run" and also the other "sites". Hay Man thanks for sharing, that's what it's all about -helping each other with our "projects". PEACE

Back
Top Bottom