Bud Trimming Legality

Not that I know of nor do I remember seeing any restrictions in the recreational ballot issue that was voted on in 2018.

There is a small business in Michigan that already does just that. They have been advertising just about every issue in the Michigan Medical Marijuana magazine for about 5 years now, maybe more, so they must be doing something right.

There are two companies. One has a crew for the Detroit Metro area out as far as Ann Arbor to Jackson up up into the thumb. Another crew for the southwest corner of the state and into Indiana. They moved here from Florida when the recreational law was looking like it was going to pass. These are the ones with the ad in the Michigan Medical Marijuana magazine. The February issue is not available yet but they had a discount code in the January issue which might still be in a grow or hydro shop in your area.

I notice that there is another company that also covers SE Michigan and they have been working with medical growers since the late 2000s. Found them while wandering around the web.

Would you provide the name of the companies please?
Crop Chop Babes, LLC

and

Lovely Ladies Who Trim

One or both of them have been interviewed on podcasts and have been on national TV news or info programs. And, I think that both of them are headquartered in southeast Michigan.

Two years ago one of our members had a medical grow going in the mid-state area and asked the same sort of question you did. She called the second one I listed. She mentioned that they were rather expensive even though they would have been done in a day. So she started trimming and spent several days before finishing.

Lovely Ladies Who Trim

One or both of them have been interviewed on podcasts and have been on national TV news or info programs.
Finally got around to reading last Sunday's newspapers (February 26, 2023) and this one was one of 7 Cannabis businesses mentioned in an article in the Business section of the Detroit Free Press.

Most of the time we think of growers when we think of businesses related to Cannabis but the people mentioned included a woman who makes salves/topicals and one who has a catering business where she will have edibles for the entire meal. Interesting article.

Hot Damm, is there a service like that in Massachusetts ? are they like the vids I see on YouTube hot girls in little tank tops and hot pants trimming plants

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend.
Nope. I found it kinda funny actually, mostly 'cause I had been thinking along the same thought lines myself. :).

I did look them up and would not have recommended them if their claim to fame was showing up in skimpy outfits of fantastic colors. Now you have me listening to "She's A Rainbow" by the Rolling Stones.

"She comes in colours everywhere
She combs her hair
She's like a rainbow
...."

Back
Top Bottom