Budding cut short will it still work?

CaliStoner

I have been growing my plants outdoor since may I have been told the cops are going to raid my house so I am being forced to pull them out about 3 weeks to a month before the budding process is done please tell they can still get me high have been budding for about a month and 1/2.

Fuck I Hate COPS!!!!!!!!

Re: Budding cut short will it still get me high? COPS!!!!

just put them outside or somthing man. im sure one day of a little screwey light wont hurt to bad.

Hey dopeassjackson what are you talking about I'm growing outdoor the cops are coming to raid my house so I have to pull them out and dry them out sooner then expected.

They will still get you high but no where near the quality or taste that you want.

take them out now. Dude you should move those plants ASAP. Getting busted for even one plant can fuck up your life really bad. What exactly is your source of info on when and why the police would raid your house? Just don't clip them, if you live in Cali you can find a nearby group of woods or a concealed location at a park. Because the budding process will finish outside.

The cops were talking to my boss while I was on vacation and three of my co-workers over heard the cops tell my boss they were ganna raid my house thursday or friday and I believed them because helicopters were cirlcing around my house for hours before I went on vacation.

fucc those pigs, tell em to go get their own!!! those are your plants not theirs, tell them its your sacrament!

Back
Top Bottom