Budget LED's 420 Sale is Live!

Elevated Lighting Company

Hey 420 Mag Members! Hope all is well! Our 420 Sale is active for the entire month of April! Code "420" at checkout.

IMG_20210401_093741_282.jpg

Friendly reminder regarding the sale. If you have any questions, please let me know here or dm me.

Thanks,

Justin

Justin do you have any supplemental uv or red lights ? thanx mike
Yes! We just finished it last week.

Reminder, our sale is live! Use code "420" at checkout for 15% off.

Last reminder - the sale ends at the end of the month!

Happy Growing!

Justin

I wanted one of your lights , I seen you were sold out on your website, so i hit the chat button, asked when they would be in stock and your guy added one to the website so I could grab it .. what. That customer service never happens anymore. You guys rock. I'll always tag you , # you and buy from you. I dont want free stuff . Thanks for your service , and keep up the top notch service

I wanted one of your lights , I seen you were sold out on your website, so i hit the chat button, asked when they would be in stock and your guy added one to the website so I could grab it .. what. That customer service never happens anymore. You guys rock. I'll always tag you , # you and buy from you. I dont want free stuff . Thanks for your service , and keep up the top notch service
Thanks for the feedback. As one of the owners, it's great to hear our people live and breath our mission.

Thanks for being a customer and sharing your experience!

Justin

Back
Top Bottom