Elevated Lightings Huge Lighting & Tent Sale For 420 Magazine Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elevated Lighting Company

July Sale.PNG

We have been a sponsor of this forum for a few years now (formally Budget LED). This forum is where it all started for us. As a thank you, we are offering 420 Mag members 20% off all lighting and tents! Use code "420MAG20" at checkout.

As a reminder, you can normally enjoy 10% year round site-wide with code "420MAG"

www.elevatedlightingco.com - Main Store

Our Demon Series Lighting

Budget LED

Sale Ends at the end of the month, Mid-Night!
If your sales continue some time in the future I'll be trying my luck buying into a 5x5 flower/veg light in the months ahead. Very interested in the 650watts. I seen 2 dimmers is that correct? I have things in mind for that option you have if so! Great looking products I'm digging the design all around!!

If your sales continue some time in the future I'll be trying my luck buying into a 5x5 flower/veg light in the months ahead. Very interested in the 650watts. I seen 2 dimmers is that correct? I have things in mind for that option you have if so! Great looking products I'm digging the design all around!!

Yes two dimmers. However, it now includes two boxed potentiometers with eth port connecting both together if desired. So it now has the option to be controlled as one light or each side.

Last Reminder the Sale ends at the end of the month!

Happy Growing! :ganjamon:

This sale as ended! Thanks to all that utilized it! @Teddy Edwards can you please delete this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom