Budget LED's Black Friday 2020 Special

Elevated Lighting Company

Black Friday.jpg

Hey 420 Mag Members!

For the rest of the month, the forum discount code "420MAG" is being increased to 12% off (was 5%). This deal does not apply to our new Demon board lights ($100 off coupon already applies at checkout).

Happy Growing!

Budget LED

Demon 650w Light.PNG

Thanks for supporting this community. The extra 7% on top of 5% got me off my butt to buy more of your great lights during this promo

And it just so happens I’m looking to add another led light to my (2) 250 series 3 R specs. This time I’m looking at the 500w series 3 R spec. Don’t be surprised to get another order from me in about a week :headbanger:

it's a nice looking rig @Budget LED

can you tell me why the reduction in red ? i run red heavy k.

i think you listed the specs somewhere else as well. maybe toss them up here too. i'm always interested in what the mix of k is on the emitters as well.

i have deep red emitters i was going to run with my flower rig as well. but have not got to setting it up. i run some burple on the edges of my light schedule in veg. works quite well. i'm thinking of running the reds the same in flower.

wouldn't mind a conversation around that sometime. :)

it's a nice looking rig @Budget LED

can you tell me why the reduction in red ? i run red heavy k.

i think you listed the specs somewhere else as well. maybe toss them up here too. i'm always interested in what the mix of k is on the emitters as well.

i have deep red emitters i was going to run with my flower rig as well. but have not got to setting it up. i run some burple on the edges of my light schedule in veg. works quite well. i'm thinking of running the reds the same in flower.

wouldn't mind a conversation around that sometime. :)

Hey I hope all is well and thanks for the mentions when recommending lighting.

Efficiency was the first main thing. We worked closely with Seoul because we were researching a great alternative to Samsung for light development. Everyone is buying any bin LM301H/B. It is creating quite a delay for us to produce lighting. Reducing the level of reds, will increase PPE and balance the spectrum more. Basically, by reducing the load on the driver.

We have this great little micro strip in the works for UV, IR, and 660nm too. Final one is changing slightly but this will also be a Demon option to customize it further.

20201118_144218.jpg

Back
Top Bottom