Building a new system from scratch so need sum help

zionroots4eva

Okey here it gose i use to be on overgrow.com but for sum reason it got close or something happen.I need some help i just moved down here im not a first time grower.Im from barcelona spain and am not new to the US just this area. I brought some seeds back from my last trip to spain from a coffee shop.I have some black berry haze some hawiian hybred and some black window. But i am only thinking of growing 1 of each plant. here's the catch i left all my growning system back in spain with my brother.But i did bring 2 of my 120w hps bulbs and am thinking of making a new system. With this 30 or 35 gallon 6 sided fish aquarium its really tall atlest 23 or 24 inches tall.And want to put a seperator between the 2 plants.Its gonna be half hydro half light.I have an industrial air pump for the tank and industrial fish heater.So im thinking of filling the bottom with pebbels & adding about 2 or 3 inches of water n lay down the heater so it will make the take humid . i just need a few plans or ideas in making it. So if any body wants to give some adive that would be cool.Im open to ideas.Who ever is intrested keep me updated.So if you got any addvies please leave a post.I will post some pics of the tank & light system & pump and heat system. so leave comments if u want i am not a first time grower so help me out with a good plan for the system. keep it real mucho amor one love to all.Oh & yes i do have a hydration & watering system for it as well & the seeds are germating n will be ready for planting in a few days so lets get this project running.:Rasta: :joint: oh one more thing i didnt know how to post a fourm on here so my last one on that college dorm thing kinda sucked & i was really baked while writing it.:smokin:

well the setup sounds like it might work. what kind of setup did you have in spain was it simaler was it hydro or soil if you know how to grow dro and have grown dro than you should be fine

Peace Glassbowls

oh my system in spain was much bigger then this one im gonna make this one is just for my personal use not for sales so i just want a one or 2 plant system.oh and my old was a 400w hsp bulb system with a hydration system in it not much to say about it but keep me posted im gonna probbly make it this weekend. so come with some good plans people keep it true always mucho amor

Back
Top Bottom