First time closet box build..need help!!

krz2cook

:yummy:Hey folks..I am starting a closet box grow...but first I want to build the box instead of purchasing one...Does anyone have any hints or helpful tips. Even some plans for a good system..will be great!!!:adore::roorrip:

Cant wait to get started..and hear from you folks...

There are thousands of different grow boxes and designs and everybody loves to post their picture of their setups. Just search google for 15 min and you'll find a shit tone of information.

Main things you need to start

*Light (100W per plant at least, more is ALWAYS better)
*Ventalation (you want all the air in the grow room replaced about every minute)
*Grow Medium
*Nutrients
*Seed/Clone

Start reading sir, that's waht I did. I've spent countless hours just reading about others problems, that way you know what to do before it becomes a bigger issue.

take a look at my links below its a good start, check Cheap Efficient stating guide for some recommendations and check out my grow for some example in use or search threw the grow journals.. plenty of info all around you man, brake out the shovel and dig

best of luck to ya

Thanks for the info. I will get on google tonite, and determine how I will design it. I will post pics through the construction... and growth...

Back
Top Bottom