Building my first Grow Cabinet

i'd say, once they start growing, and exit the seedling stage, give them a short 1-2 week veg, then get as many of them as you can fit into your hps's footprint.. and 12/12 them.

you could even go a few more than the footprint allows, but remember the ones outside of the main footprint wont yield nearly as much, or as nice of buds.

dont have anything to put them all in

Update I ended keeping 12. I have them on the 18/6 I have turned the 400watt to 250 can't keep the temps under 90 with the 400 unless I leave door open and the kids won't allow that :(.

need a better extraction fan in there. 250 wont be enough for 12 of them, However, if thats what you need to do thats what you need to do, as they get bigger, you may have to ditch a few... but i guess that works out, due to the fact you gotta weed out the males anyways.

IMG-20120225-00592.jpg

IMG-20120225-00590.jpg

IMG-20120225-00589.jpg

Here is a photo update

they are lookin good. but, i would advise against having multiple plants in one pot.

Wifey and I knew that might not be a good idea. But we had to do something, the thought of butchering all those. I really want to switch to 12/12. Think I should wait another week or so?

if you were to swtich right now, they wouldnt flower, they are no where near mature enough. around 4 or 5 nodes you can, that will take probably 1-2 weeks from where you are at.

edit: you are about 11 days behind me, and my best one is just getting mature enough to flower, just started its 5th node.

but i looked back on my pictures 11 days, and you are exactly at the point i was. so, things are going good :) be proud

i almost drown them however, i noticed some slight slight browning of the new shoots today, so i checked my res, and my air stones were slimed, and not producing much bubbles. good thing i caught it right away.

repleaced my stones, dumped/washed my res. and added some h202 to make sure nothing bad happens and sterilize a bit. :)

if you were to swtich right now, they wouldnt flower, they are no where near mature enough. around 4 or 5 nodes you can, that will take probably 1-2 weeks from where you are at.

edit: you are about 11 days behind me, and my best one is just getting mature enough to flower, just started its 5th node.

but i looked back on my pictures 11 days, and you are exactly at the point i was. so, things are going good :) be proud

i almost drown them however, i noticed some slight slight browning of the new shoots today, so i checked my res, and my air stones were slimed, and not producing much bubbles. good thing i caught it right away.

repleaced my stones, dumped/washed my res. and added some h202 to make sure nothing bad happens and sterilize a bit. :)

Can't find your thread I want to follow

That's good you got it. I am trying to figure out what we have Sativa or Indica. I am guessing Indica

Just picked up a digital Hygrometer and discovered the basement is sitting at a cool 61.5 degrees with a RH of 20%! This is where the Cabinet will placed once it's done. I like this.

Update: switching to 12/12 starting tomorrow. I managed to pick up some strains from craigslist -
Delicious seeds LA DIVA
Samsara seeds SWEET BLACK ANGEL
World of seeds MADNESS
World of seeds NORTHERN LIGHTS X BIG BUD-
All for $25. Here are the babies. I know the yield won't be much but I want the random bag seed over with. I will only growing 2 plants next out of the above listed.

myfav.jpg

hmmm1.jpg

first_out_soil.jpg

What4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom