Are Grow Cabinets Worth The Money

Profit

I know there are a ton of people with the skills to build their own cabinet, but in this thread i am trying to help people who don't have the skills or maybe just the time to build a suitable cabinet. This is meant to help people make a decision on whether or not to buy one.

I have had the Bloombox by Bcnorthernlights for almost a month now and so far it has performed amazing just as advertised. I admit it was a high-cost cabinet but I did by a combo deal that came with a dryer unit and a years supply of the gold nutrients package from advanced nutrients and replacement parts (lights,filters etc..) It all came to $5500. If you want to check it out here is a link to its first grow, lots of pics.

Profits Master Kush Bloombox Hydro Grow

Anyone else with cabinets please post about them and whether they think it was worth the buy! I know I was looking for a thread just like this when I was thinking of buying one.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em. It may be a steep price tag but it will eventually pay for itself after a few harvests...and maybe a couple more. Just be sure to keep that box a rockin' for the first year while you get all that stuff for free.

i would get one of these easy if i had the cash, yes u can build your own and i am myself for the time being but the efficiency of one of these cabinets is unmatched, get a couple of them goin your workload is easier and less worry more time for other things

if i had that money i would mos def invest in this
but i've been looking around and thinking about purchasing a sunhut enclosed greenhouse
you might want to look it up
cheap and does its job

I'm thinking about one of these, but since I'm a newbie I can't PM those that do have one. Is it really a turn-key operation? Flip a switch and let it go? My main concern is odor control, at full bloom how bad is the smell?

I'm thinking about one of these, but since I'm a newbie I can't PM those that do have one. Is it really a turn-key operation? Flip a switch and let it go? My main concern is odor control, at full bloom how bad is the smell?

There are still things you need to do depending on whether its hydro or soil like monitor your ph and depending on your space training your plants aswell as changing your reservoir and nutrients every week.

Back
Top Bottom