Bukket

William Holden

On June 27th, a order was placed at for a smoke bubble.

The site advertised a 'sale' of it, for $17 or something, but on the order form it is cleary written that its $25. I didnt care, I figured it'd be worth it. So, all together I gave them $28 for shipping and all that jazz.

Its the 13th of July, and I still havent recieved anything. I heard they where good, and repuable, but not good enough to answer any of my emails (more than one), or send me a product fast.

I'm not scratching this off as a loss yet, i'll give them the end of the week I guess before I just say "fuck it" and forget about it. Anyone else have any previous buying history with these people?
I just want my smoke bubble! :smokin:

Re: Bukket...

Sorry dude. I have a bukket but I bought it at a head shop. Keep trying email and give 'em another week: maybe they're back ordered. :icon_roll

I hope u get ur stuff man!
that sucks
I hate waiting sooo long for online orders
sometimes its so fast
and sometimes its just sooooo slow

pretty shitty that they are taking so long
even when you pay full price and not their sale price
they should credit you or return some money!

We make similar contraptions out of 2l coke bottles and plastic bags. Not quite as glamorous but a lot cheaper than $20. Call it a lung.

Shit, I never got the damn thing. Fuck it, and fuck them.

HOWEVER, they didnt remove any money from the bank, so I got a sack instead.

Let me tell you, I was proud to come home and smoke a bowl in my room, only trying to convince myself to TRY to smoke one more. But I couldnt bring myself to doing it, I was already much too stoned to be able to finish another bowl. I then layed down and fell right asleep :D

Marijuana does wonders to my sleep, I sleep so much better and deeper.

I think if I can swing it, i'm just buying a nice glass bong next paycheck.

Get a pH(x) :biggrin:

No worries man. I cant imagine smokin' from the Bukket alot anyhow. I think my lungs would explode with all the crazy ass massive hits i'd get. Only on occasion do I like a shotgun blast to the face of THC and smoke. Normally I like only little pelot gun shots, slowly puffing away.

Im fucked.

dude i can tell you how to make one like that for only a couple dollars PM me if you want

Oldbongman post some pics when it arrives! :cheesygrinsmiley:

ive ordered from them before, i got my stuff the day after my birthday party it blew....at least i got mine though, the bukkets arent that harsh as long as you can get a hold of some weed with no a lot of bite......i love mine......

yea man them bukkets are the shit...i got myself from a headshop...damn i jus put that site as a link.....hope they dont make me look bad them assholes...sux that u didnt get ur bukket...at least they didnt charge u tho......happy tokin and happy growin

Back
Top Bottom