Buying Seeds Online vs Locally in California?

od12345

Hi all,

I'm going to be starting my first grow in a few days. I'm thinking of buying feminized Nirvana Northern Lights from Attitude. Since Customs is Federal, I still have to worry about them confiscating the package even in Cali, right?

What's the recommended shipping option for Attitude? Or could I buy these seeds locally here in the bay area?

I'm guessing that seeds would be easier to get and cheaper here, but if I buy from Attitude, would they likely be a more quality product?

Thanks in advance.

Have a look at the Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Ya find loads of seed banks their :Namaste:

BTW n/l by nirvana got to be one of my top 5 favorites to date.

I'm on the east, but I got my attitude shipment pretty quickly. Good time of the year to pass it through. They are discreet. I'd use them over local, unless you know the source. I didn't pay extra for shipping, but I didn't have a shit ton delivered either. Package was small discreet and unnoticeable, imho. Good luck.

Holy shit what a list! Thanks :)

I ended up going with Kolossus after doing some research and reading some reviews/posts. Supposedly they have the best discreet shipping of all. Somebody even said that Attitude literally told them to "fuck off". Of course I don't know what actually happened, but if so that would be unacceptable.

Holy shit what a list! Thanks :)

I ended up going with Kolossus after doing some research and reading some reviews/posts. Supposedly they have the best discreet shipping of all. Somebody even said that Attitude literally told them to "fuck off". Of course I don't know what actually happened, but if so that would be unacceptable.

I was looking to pick up some more seeds, have used Attitude twice before. First time it was breeze, simple, easy and done. Second time a pain, a few confusing e-mails back and forth (about 4 or 5 times), I still felt confused at the end of everything, ordered Critical +, but got Cirtical Plus 2.0. from what i see the two are close enough i didn't want to hassle with a return. Now the third time and the reason i'm reading this message thread. Seems as of right now Attitude is having issues with processing payment. Probably not there fault as it seems all the seed banks i've tried for the last couple hours are all having issues with accepting credit cards. But from what i see Attitude is out of the running because they can't accept our payment methods available.

Well off to see if i can get what is desired.

peace.

No problem man. I even got a really low foreign transaction fee, cause with one of my cards it's 0.8%. So that's something to check on if you have multiple credit cards.

And like I said, I read they have the best discreet shipping there is :)

Back
Top Bottom