Buying seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxx5150

Hi guys I am new to this site. I have read several threads here and there have been quite a few of you that seem to have used dope-seeds.com. What is the general concensis on their services are they reliable and have any of you grown successfully with their seeds. If so how was the outcome? I was planning on ordering a bunch of wonder woman and some big bud-white widow from them. If anyone can give me some feed back I would greatly appreciate it. All the best your fellow stoner. Jaxx.

i can use a Credit Card it will only show up on your Credit Card Statement as "Lighting Company".

OK - I know this is an old post but I figured I would re-fire it. Let's just say I have been out of the "weeds" for a little while playing in a great big sandbox.

I picked up some "premium" clones from a local dispensary shop. BS! They're Degraded, Diseased, and apparently they had BUGS in the soil. WASN'T and STILL NOT HAPPY about it! I've decided to just grow from seed so I will have good genetics.

Sooo my question is. Anyone know of a good seed company that they've used and has GREAT stable genetics? I would appreciate if you would only comment from personal experience and NOT just what you've heard or what your friend told you. NOTHING BEATS EXPERIENCE!

Thank you in advance for all the help and the information.

I'm glad this is back up in conversation as I will be in the market in the next few months. I'll be following this thread for future info. Dusty you've had good luck with them?

Edit: also do you a CC directly or do you use a 3rd party like paypal? I'm just curious because I've heard real mixed reviews. If you could give us a bit more info it would be greatly appreciated :thanks:

Thank you for the information this will be very helpful to me in the future :D

FWIW, if you are purchasing your seeds using your CC, you may have to contact your CC to get the transaction approved. I had to as that was their standard policy regarding unusual/foreign transactions. One simple call is all that it took and I had no other problems with the order.

FWIW, if you are purchasing your seeds using your CC, you may have to contact your CC to get the transaction approved. I had to as that was their standard policy regarding unusual/foreign transactions. One simple call is all that it took and I had no other problems with the order.

true that - the first few times i ordered it was like DOH - denied! now it's a snap call first!

OK - I know this is an old post but I figured I would re-fire it. Let's just say I have been out of the "weeds" for a little while playing in a great big sandbox.

I picked up some "premium" clones from a local dispensary shop. BS! They're Degraded, Diseased, and apparently they had BUGS in the soil. WASN'T and STILL NOT HAPPY about it! I've decided to just grow from seed so I will have good genetics.

Sooo my question is. Anyone know of a good seed company that they've used and has GREAT stable genetics? I would appreciate if you would only comment from personal experience and NOT just what you've heard or what your friend told you. NOTHING BEATS EXPERIENCE!

Thank you in advance for all the help and the information.

Please check out our Sponsors.

:Namaste:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom