ca n00b

Hey all. New to the site from California. Been a medical marijuana patient since I was 18, have a mild case of Scoliosis from a clavicle break that did not heal right when I was 14. I am a college student who just moved to a new school where I cannot grow outdoors like I have the last few years.

My dad gave me a phototron he used to use so that I can grow in my apartment. I realize they don't have the greatest reputation, and I would never BUY one, but since I was given one, and I can't grow outdoors anymore, might as well mess with it. Seems to be doing great so far. I am doing my own method, using good ol dirt, not their hydro system. Basically here to try and find some more info on the best way to pull of good bud in a little phototron. I feel pretty confident I can do alright. No mindblowing harvests but hey as long as I can keep myself supplied and pull good herb, I will be happy.

Thats my story. :roorrip:

Hi Odin, :welcome: and :thanks: for joining us.
Phototron? well some of the members have used one.
You can try a search in the grow journal forum.
Here is one:
Old Phototron Experiment wish you well with this venture.
Take a moment to vote in our 420 contests.
I hope to see you hanging around and posting in the forums.
:peace:

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

:yahoo: I wish I lived in Cannibisfornia.

Look here for the Home Page:

420 Magazine

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

Awesome!! What a warm welcome. Thank you all!

I found the site by google basically. I wanted to find what appeared to be the active and knowledge filled site, and this one seemed pretty good compared to the others I looked at.

Thanks for all the links. I will be reading as much as I can on other member's success/failure with the phototron.

As for the scholiosis, its a bitch but hey, shit happens hahaa. I try and prevent it from getting worse. Cannabis DEFINITELY helps with the insomnia I get from it. Twisting and turning in bed trying to get into a position that doesn't hurt sucks. A nice hash bowl or a good brownie and I am good to go for a full, restful nights sleep.

I'll be checking out all the threads linked here. Thanks again! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom