N00b from Alaska

birdbrain907

420 Member
Hello, long time smoker, though I wouldn't call myself a "connoisseur". I've been taking this pandemic opportunity to learn a "useful" skill - growing my own stash! I tend to grow outdoors because the 20 hours of daylight during Alaska's summer is too good to pass up, but I usually run into problems come mid-August, when it's time to start thinking about budding and the weather turns wet and windy, and a light-controlled space is absolutely necessary. That changed this year after I put part of my stimulus to good use and bought some nice LED quantum board grow lights so I could finish my grow indoors!

I'll be posting photos of my first grow (from start to finish) to the Grow Room forum soon.

:welcome:

Hey welcome to the forum! Have you considered doing autoflower plants? They evolved for that Northern growing season and barring expected yield from a photo period the autoflower plants can really put out a good return. You could maybe double the number of plants and get just as much.
Nice to hear a similar story about turning a Shitshow 2020 into something good for yourself. Enjoy. GG
20201020_153315.jpg

Back
Top Bottom