Cal mag with feeding

iboxweed

I am going to use Cal mag due to my purple stems. Do I use this with my feeding with ferts? Or just use water and cal mag. I found out that my ph changed after I added my ferts. and gave me this problem.:420:

Yes ty for the advice. No one talks about Ph change after you add ferts. It was by chance that I checked it after adding my ferts . My auto grow plants are 4 weeks old and ready for a flush before i go to my Dyna grow bloom ferts. This stuff has been great to my plants for the price.:volcano-smiley: GYI I make mooshine for my personal use only and hook -up my carbo bucket to my grow closet. just add sugar every few days to keep the yeast alive giving off co2. last batch was 140 proof.

Yes ty for the advice. No one talks about Ph change after you add ferts. It was by chance that I checked it after adding my ferts . My auto grow plants are 4 weeks old and ready for a flush before i go to my Dyna grow bloom ferts. This stuff has been great to my plants for the price.:volcano-smiley: GYI I make mooshine for my personal use only and hook -up my carbo bucket to my grow closet. just add sugar every few days to keep the yeast alive giving off co2. last batch was 140 proof.

Glad i could help.

good luck.

Back
Top Bottom