Calgarian who's ex has has ovarian cancer

xcaret

420 Member
I'm very close to my ex who has stage three ovarian cancer, and want to make oil to help her feel better.
I have one skraggly plant in bud at the moment, and plan to keep two or three growing at all times.
I'm only interested in high CBD ,not THC . I just grow with florescent lighting , and seems ok. I am growing a plant called purple penny ,and am looking for seeds with more CBD.

Hi Xcaret, welcome to 420!

It's always a pleasure to meet fellow Canadians, Manitoban here!

Hats off to you for taking a proactive step in the treatment of your ex's cancer. You're very kind and considerate.

I hope you find everything you're looking for it terms of CBD strains. I took a quick look around and found a short list to get you started.

Painkiller XL
Medical Mass
Medic Royal
Sour Tsunami
Harlequin

I wish you all the best in your travels. :circle-of-love:

I'm very close to my ex who has stage three ovarian cancer, and want to make oil to help her feel better.
I have one skraggly plant in bud at the moment, and plan to keep two or three growing at all times.
I'm only interested in high CBD ,not THC . I just grow with florescent lighting , and seems ok. I am growing a plant called purple penny ,and am looking for seeds with more CBD.

CBD reduces inflamation, but THC kills cancer. I would look into this thread. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil and this thread A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer. Cajun is a guru when it comes to oil treatment. He has helped MANY people. Here is one more thread. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method. Read through these threads then ask questions. There are no dumb ones and lots of people that want to help. Good luck to your ex with here healing!!! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom