Cali Bud

Brett2theMax

So I was taling to my buddy who moved out there and he said that he hasn't ever seen people buy less than a 1/4, its generally more than that though. Some one gave him an Oz for fixing his computer, he said its real casual like that. He lives in Hollywood, I was wondering if this is only true to his area or is all of California like this? Just curious.

i've seen tons of people, including myself, buy less than 1/4's in cali. Id say i saw people buying more bigger quantities in Oregon, cause its cheaper. I would usually just buy eights when i was living in cali, but partially cause i didnt have a very high paying job and thats all i could afford.

id say its true its basically who u knoww....bud its deff not hard at all to get and hooks usually have a whole lot so u can pick up as much as u need...alsoo there so many med. clubs around here that everyone is walkin around with the best buds...i only know so cal area and yahh la and oc is really easy when it comes to finding bud

It depends on who you mess with. When I was younger we'ed get a 1/4 and we sold 1/4's all the time. Now it's 1/2 or more most of the time. Almost everyone I know gets a Oz at a time or more, but some of em only get 1/2. People have paid for my services with weed before. Hell I think that happens everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom