California Haze & Juicy Fruit

Closetgrwr27

The Cali haze from gyo seedbank. Was well worth the 10 week wait. I took it at 9 1/2 weeks. Could have waited longer. But for the most part it was one hell of a sativa. It stretched barely. A little over 100%. Lots or trichomes. Really stony. Not a smell tho. Was not impressed with the terpene development. But all in all I had 4 in a 3 1/2 by 3 1/2 space. I got 3/4 of a lb. Heavy yeild hight thc. Not much of a haze fan. But this one was worth it. Any questions about it lmk. Juicy fruit was the heaviest yeilder. I took it down at 8 weeks. Very nice.

I have not tried such strains. But I would like to smoke them to compare the effect with those ones I;ve already tried. I also read about Watermelon here Watermelon Strain Review — Refreshing Stuff Indica Strain | AskGrowers. I think it can also have a good effect and may be very tasty. have you tried it?
No not yet. I really feel that they should be pretty good. I have not been able to find the Cali haze again. But I have found some juicy fruit. I will be trying them and posting it all soon. I wish you luck!

Also on the Cali haze and juicy fruit, I pulled them both when they were fifty fifty, tricombes I mean. Half clear and half cloudy. Really kept it to a sharp mind high and a peppy body buzz. Just something to keep in mind with 100% sativas!

Back
Top Bottom