California Supreme Court Strikes Limits for Medical Marijuana Patients

I'm considered patient at both, store and hospital and one other...medical doctors offices have pharmacies as well. I have been called Patient at all three for surviving for 14 years. Sept. 13 1995 - Sept. 13th 2009 and still going athletic powerful strong. you can even be called a client, and who really cares what you're called, you get to smoke weed....lol:Rasta:
store pharmacies have customers
hospital pharmacies have patients

Except you forget, once we call, weed medical weed and call it a prescribed medicine by a doctor, then the dispensary becomes what is known as a weed pharmacy. The sellers are not drug dealers, they become make shift pharmacist. Special case. So no matter I go to my regular doctor, or my weed LIC. doctor to pick up my pharmaceuticals, at Walgreens or dispensary, I Am always considered a patient, the term "patient" will always apply. Not client, your not doing a business transaction, your picking up medical weed, term "medical" in law it is called being "technicalities" that's what makes up laws.
The dispensary knows if you have Aids, Cancer, Insomnia, or a peep-peep problem because they see it from your paper work and the privacy is exposed to them before you enter a dispensary. I hope this helps?

The dispensary does not know your medical condition as all they see is your doctors recommendation which does not have your medical condition on it. If your medical condition is written on your recommendation I think you should go to another doctor. people behind the counter at a dispensary are not licensed pharmacist therefore I am a customer not a patient. Medical marijuana dispensary employees are not considered health care professionals. I have a right to privacy when I see my doctor but no right to privacy when I go to a marijuana dispensary. LA city council asked for names of "patients." Could you imagine LA city council asking MD's for names of their patents?
Irish is right they call us "patients" instead of customers for legal reasons. The fact is they exchange money for pot

What exactly does the difference make?? Just wandering around off topic if you ask me. :roorrip:

I was reffering to the debate on whether we are patients or customers...This article is about changes in how much you're legally entitled to. :roorrip:

Whatever... :roorrip:

If you're riding around with 6 OZ in the front of the car, and not transporting, HELL, I'D CALL THE POLICE ON YOU CAUSE YOU'D BE THE TYPE TO RUIN FOR ALL OF US. You would deserve going off to jail.
:peace:

Hypocritical statements like this really make me wonder about the person making them. NOBODY deserves to go to jail for transporting any amount of Cannabis. The laws are in place, but it doesn't make them just.

i agree, nobody deserves to go to jail for any amount of cannabis
they need to realize there are risks involved and perhaps adjust their actions accordingly not being surprised if/when they are caught that there will be repurcusions
but never do they deserve it

agreed

There are no limits in Cali now. The original initiative had no limits in it. So generally stay below the federal limit of 100. Over 100 can get you an automatic 10 year sentence.
Now Cali just needs to move forward with the complete legalization intiative and that will remove the criminal element, plus add a section for legal hemp.

Couldn't agree with you more..

:yummy:

I don't get this message. Unless you're saying how can cops put limits on weed, which cops never have done that, hence why it makes no sense. Courts make the limits, and they have justified it unconstitutional to put a limit on medical weed.

They removed the limit guidelines of 8oz of bud, and let the police determine if the amount you have is acceptable for your condition. Police making medical assessments.

Back
Top Bottom