California to Legalize Weed for Everyone

A bit drastic on the rec. users but, it would be a whole lot better to take care of the ill. Bring prices down, don't get greed on those whom might be on their way out of this world soon. We should make them have the best of life, quality and peace, same for our mature people, the older. We forget they hold lots of wisdom, some out dated but, sit down with some, they have great stories that make you laugh, and help your life to improve.
So why should we over charge for them? There is no overhead really. We have fields of this stuff. :peace:

Thats right brother...I think you could throw that in their too...anyone over 65 gets it free, as well as the seriously ill.
Now...if you just use it for chronic illness like migraines, then, maybe, just maybe, you might have a 20-25 dollar co pay or something...but really, I wish it would just be legal for anyone to grow and have for free for everyone, what ever reason they feel they need it, with the government only controlling it enough to keep it out of the hands of kids!...with our help as well!...kids need clear minds for learning!

You can defninitely turn this into a pharmaceutical enterprise, or large corporate conglomerate. We could tax it, stamp it, sell it, and make it another part of the American way of consumerism.

OR

We could grow it in our backyards next to our tomato garden and squash patch for free like it should be.

So we can talk all day about which capitalist avenue to take with the issue, but I would rather concentrate on the latter, the way it was meant to be.

thing is if mmj patients are growing thier own it is possible for criminals to be busting down auntie MS's door who she can't protect herself, just to make a few buck to sell it for other drugs, or criminal funding

Well the whole point is legality for everyone so there is no black market. Theres no point in stealing if theres nowhere to sell it for cash.

You can defninitely turn this into a pharmaceutical enterprise, or large corporate conglomerate. We could tax it, stamp it, sell it, and make it another part of the American way of consumerism.

OR

We could grow it in our backyards next to our tomato garden and squash patch for free like it should be.

So we can talk all day about which capitalist avenue to take with the issue, but I would rather concentrate on the latter, the way it was meant to be.

Yes, fully agreed. Baby steps are for babies. :peace:

I did not renew my medical card this year because our finances are so bad, I would rather spend the $150 or so for my card on weed from my local dealer. I got a lot more into the scene, thanks to my card, which introduced me to my local sellers. Overall, it was worth it. I use MM for anxiety and sleep disorders. I only smoke during the late evening hours, and only at home. I think it should most definitely be legal for me to have this high in my own home at this hour. I vote Libertarian every year, but it is still, after some 50 years, illegal for me to smoke a bowl like this. That is insane.

Hopefully, In my lifetime I can see the cannabis market boom in a way that's safe for mankind and completely legal. Can't wait

I totally agree with you, but you must understand that it already is safe for mankind...lol
It's the medicine of the Gods :smokin:

Yes it is, but I meant that statement to be centered in criminal violence

Ok...I see...you meant, like gang violence from slinging weed on the street type of unsafe for mankind?
Not, unsafe to partake of the sacred medicine?...cool, gotcha! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom